In this episode we speak to torrie hester author of a new book entitled deportation the origins of us policy about the international regime that facilitated the rise of us deportation practices from the late 19th century onward. The history of that lengthening list shaped the policy options us citizens continue to live with into the present deportation covers the uncertain beginnings of american deportation policy and recounts the halting and uncoordinated steps that were taken as it emerged from piecemeal actions in congress and courtrooms across the country to . A history of immigration policy in the united states and the world deportation chronicles the unsystematic emergence of what has become an internationally recognized legal doctrine the far reaching impact of which forever altered what it means to be an immigrant and a citizen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.