Legal medicine provides an international forum for the publication of original articles reviews and correspondence on subjects that cover practical. Legal medicine the branch of medicine that deals with the application of medical knowledge to legal problems and legal proceedings legal medicine is also called forensic medicine a physician may be engaged in legal or forensic medicine while a lawyer with identical interests is said to be in . The current american board of legal medicine is a nonprofit organization incorporated in 1951 in the state of delaware in 1980 the american board of law in medicine inc also was incorporated in the state of delaware
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.